Hard drive fullness limits information help request

Julian H. Stacey jhs at flat.berklix.net
Tue Apr 12 01:15:48 PDT 2005

>  For shame. A "your question is too dumb to have
> written to our mailing list"? I hope you are not
> trying to represent the great open arms of FreeBSD and
> the questions mailing list. My Question is quite

I repeat: You were in contravention of mailing list charter:

	Cross posting is Not approved.  One of Your mail lists had
	to be dropped else respondents would have also been in
	contravention of mail list charter.  Your question was
	phrased like a beginner so was left on questions at .

Seems you'r a troll looking for a good argument, better crawl away & learn:

	http://www.freebsd.org with a search box & /usr/src
	& a specific mail list for file system issues.

-
Julian Stacey        Net & Sys Eng Consultant, Munich       http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii (Html=Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.