Question about Ports and Packages

Tom Moyer tommoyer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:56:41 PDT 2005

I'm using FreeBSD 5-STABLE installed from 5.4-RC1 and then cvsup'd to
5-STABLE on Friday.

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but I noticed that when I did
pkgdb -F or portsdb -Uu, it seemed to complain about build
dependancies missing for packages that I installed from packages.  I
assumed that it would catch this and not prompt me to fix stale
dependacies like that.

Along those same lines:  I deleted a build dependancy before I decided
to skip them, is there any way to fix that automatically?

Thanks,
Tom