bus error w/ mozilla or firefox

Gary Kline kline at tao.thought.org
Sun Apr 10 18:01:21 PDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 01:11:14AM +0200, Bachelier Vincent wrote:
> Does it segment fault when you start it from console ?
> If it does, just delete .gtk*, it should work after that.

	It wasn't a segv, it was a "Bus error  (core dumped)".
	This was left in ~/.

-rw-------   1 kline  kline  3612672 Apr 10 17:50 mozilla-bin.core

	I believe that the update script will run to completion
	once I have ruby18 updated.  But it dies on me too...
	:-(

	gary

   Gary Kline     kline at thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix