ipfw firewall mailing list ?

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Wed Apr 6 09:06:29 PDT 2005

On 2005-04-06 08:53, faisal gillani <fasi_74 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> can u guys tell me , is there any ipfw firewall i can subscribe to to
> learn it or ask daily usage questions to ?

The freebsd-questions list is the best place to ask about configuration
details of ipfw.  There is a freebsd-ipfw mailing list, but that's aimed
towards more technical, in-depth discussions about the internals of ipfw
& dummynet; so, it's probably not a good idea to post usage questions to
that list.  Post them here...

Since a lot of people have already asked a thousand and one things about
ipfw, you may also search the mailing list archives and see if any
questions you have have already been answered:

	http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/