xoasis hell over for now

Chris Nye cjnye at arconassoc.com
Mon Apr 4 10:56:48 PDT 2005

got her back up and running on my own. (it only took 8 hrs and got
knows how many reboots). Don't know why she crashed & burned yet

Thanks anyway.

my xoasis box rolled over & died sat

mail & web server down so have been trying to get it online for last 6
hrs.

system rebooted itself and I came in to screen to run fsck manually.

I did and it ran till lost+found fills up.

I manually mount with -fw and delete folder with rm-r

restart fsck and it finishs but autoanswers No
so I rebott the bos and it runs again till the folders fills up.

Am I del new files every time or is it just repeating itself.

it appears to be old mail and snort logs

HELP!!