[Fwd: Network Printing to Windows - CUPS?]

Graham North graham.north at telus.net
Sun Apr 3 12:54:15 PDT 2005

Hello:
Has anyone had any joy printing from FreeBSD box to Windows print server?
CUPS?  Pointers?

I have 3 machince and would prefer to leave printer attached to WinXP
box.   Suse is running another machine, and even using their YAST config
too. I was not able to make it print properly - it found  the printer
but spooled gobbletygook!

nb. printer is an HP LaserJet 4L wihich well supported with drivers etc..

Thanks for any help.
Graham/
Vancouver, Canada.