Wishx

Thu Sep 30 13:24:55 PDT 2004

Hello,
I am trying to get Liveice up and running on a FBSD 5.2.1 machine.
So far everything went well but I ran into a script that uses wishx.
I googled it and found it's part of the Tk toolkit for TCL, so I
installed that  (tk-8.2.3_2 and tk-8.3.5_2) but still no wishx.
I have installed wish8.3 and wish8.4 installed but the script returns
errors when I use one of those.

Can someone opint me in a deirection how to get wishx installed or
maybe anyone knows how to get the script running?
thanks
Arno