sendmail question

Ronnie Clark ronj_clark at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 11:36:43 PDT 2004

Bill,

Thanks for the response. Here is the last entry in the
maillog file:

Sep 29 03:01:48 src at rc_gcux sendmail[1204]:
i8T81lo5001204: to=root, delay=00:00:00,
xdelay=00:00:00, mailer=relay, pri=31632,
relay=[127.0.0.1], dsn=4.0.0, stat=Deferred:
Connection refused by [127.0.0.1]

This makes sense that the log says what it does since
I have sendmail_enable="NONE". What I am asking is if
there is a way to not have this file at all since
there is no need to send amy mail of any kind from
this server. Make sense?

Thanks again for any and all help.
Ron Clark