pf for FreeBSD

Cristi Tauber cristi.tauber at sbhost.ro
Tue Sep 28 05:40:20 PDT 2004

       Hello,
   it crossed my mind to run openBSD but i have to reinstall the server
and the applications (mysql, qmail,etc ...) and besides that ... i know
that openbsd can't take advantage of SMP servers. I don't know if newer
versions 'see' SMP but an older (i don't precisely know the version but
it was the lastest i got in january this year) one i was trying to
setup can't !
        Cristi