Mozilla Calendar with Thunderbird / Firefox

Jason Porter leporter at xmission.com
Tue Sep 28 01:56:45 PDT 2004

Has anyone gotten this to work yet?  I've got the latest TB / FF from
the ports and I'm running 5.3Beta3 and it doesn't work.  I get the
standard "ICAL Component is not registered properly" error or some might
know it as TypeError: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/ical-container;1']

Does it have something to with this being a linux release and you have
to fix the code to work on FreeBSD?  Help here would be great, thanks!

--

-Jason Porter
Real Programmers think better when playing Adventure or Rogue.