PHP Problem

JohnsoBS at vicksburg.navy.mil JohnsoBS at vicksburg.navy.mil
Thu Sep 23 12:19:54 PDT 2004

You installed the CGI port.. You  need to install the apache module. CGI
doesn't allow embedded php in the page.

The port you are looking for specifically is /usr/ports/www/mod_php4

Might be worth your while to look at /usr/ports/lang/php4 though. It allows
compilation of php in various forms. cli, mod, and cgi. All have different
functions and ways of using.