original wallpapers

Henrik W Lund henrik.w.lund at broadpark.no
Wed Sep 22 12:40:00 PDT 2004

Bartłomiej Rutkowski wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Can anybody tell me to who  I shall mail with question about my wallpaper submission to became
>'official' and about chances fot that? I think about somebody form freebsd dev team.
>
>Thanks for any reply, r.

Greetings!

You could just do a send-pr(1), I guess. It's the regular way for us
mere mortals to submit patches, suggestions and the like. You do run a
risk of it getting missed, though, so making friends with a committer
would probably make actually getting things committed a bit easier.

Mind you, though, committers are shy creatures - they mostly stick to
themselves, emerging from their hideouts only to discuss really
important commits among themselves (talking out of my ass here, of
course ;-) ). Alternatively, you may have a better chance of getting
one's attention over on -hackers or -current (although I probably would
go the send-pr(1) route. -hackers and -current are rather strictly
on-topic, I imagine).

Hope this helps!
-Henrik W Lund