los+found - INODE Addres and filename

Joachim Dagerot freebsd at dagerot.nu
Sun Sep 19 15:56:01 PDT 2004

Suddenly when I started my system the disk check flagged ALL (I mean
all, including directory) files of a user as errenous and started to
unlink them.

I init 1 and unounted the volume and ran fsck direct on it. Then it
created a lost+found directory and after a few millions 'y' 'enter'
key presses I had got a lot of files back. They are however completely
organised and thet all are named after the address where they where
found.

Is there a tool to map those names with the current filename?