Evolution ICS Calendar Import Problem

Robert McIntosh mcintoshrt at comcast.net
Sat Sep 18 14:41:44 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm using FreeBSD 4.10 and am trying to use Evolution 1.4.6 to import my
ICS calendar file.  Using Evolution's Import utility, I'd like to import
my ics file I originally created with Mozilla Calendar or Sunbird (can't
remember which - I suspect they have exactly the same file
format...ics).  Evolution thinks it's imported the data, goes through
all the import wizard dialogues, however my calendar in Evolution
remains empty.  No alerts of errors of any kind.  Any suggetions on
what's wrong and a work around beyond me typing in stuff by hand?

I'm also appreciative of any calendar application suggestions.  I'm
dreaming of running Sunbird or Mozilla Calendar on FreeBSD 4.10.

Thanks!
Robert