Status telnet/tn3270 [was I have some questions...]

Helms, Phil Phil.Helms at cccs.edu
Tue Sep 14 12:20:00 PDT 2004

Thanks for your reply.

I think I'm going to look into x3270.

Although the 3270 is a thing of the past, I still have the occasional need
to access an IBM using that protocol.

--
Phil Helms
Phil.Helms at cccs.edu
303-595-1524

h/039418.html

So it has a new maintainer... good, but the
conversation somewhat stagnates.  When we go to the
cvsweb to note the last updates here:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/net/tn3270/

It does not look like any radical changes have
occurred, so my guess would be nope.  Nobody has
bothered to get around to it.

Good luck