/usr/ports/databases/mysql(-devel)?

Dan Nelson dnelson at allantgroup.com
Tue Sep 14 07:27:45 PDT 2004

In the last episode (Sep 14), Steve Bertrand said:
> I'm attempting to install freeradius from ports, but it heavily
> relies upon mysql-devel being installed.
>
> In 4.7 it was actually in ports. Now, it does not appear to be there.
> There is however, an option in the makefile which is disabled
> (--without-debug). If I enable this configure option, is this
> effectively installing all the devel stuff for MySQL?

There was never a mysql-devel port afaik; the mysql ports have always
been numbered.  The freeradius port currently depends on mysql 4.0.x,
which should get built and installed automatically by the ports system
when you try and build freeradius.

What problem are you having building the freeradius port, exactly?

--
	Dan Nelson
	dnelson at allantgroup.com