How to configure a print-server? [was: HP LaserJet 1000serias]

Iuliu Pascaru iuliu at mail.ru
Tue Sep 14 02:48:06 PDT 2004

Hello freebsd-questions,

  Would you be so kind to tell me how to configure a FreeBSD print-server
  for Windoze XP clients. Please, at least, tell me where I can find some
  documentation on this issue. I have great difficulties with my
  English and I'm unable to google independently.

  I have a FreeBSD 5.2.1 server with Samba 2.2.8 running and a USB HP
  LaserJet 1000 printer.

  It would be great if you could send me some info in Russian.

--
Best regards,
 Iuliu                          mailto:iuliu at mail.ru