Proxy/Firewall Question

JP planoprez at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 00:31:41 PDT 2004

Thank you, I am using the standard firewall and
firewall script that came with FreeBSD.  By default,
everything on the firewall is set to open.  I
attempting what you suggested (disabling nat) and I
could no longer get ou to see the net.  I could ping
the FreeBSD box just fine, but nothing beyond that.

Suggestions?