Web browsing

Douglas n64advance at Hotmail.com
Sun Sep 5 19:27:53 PDT 2004

Um, I know this is going to sound stupid, but I am completely dumbfounded as to how I can runa web browser in FreeBSD. I got so frustrated that I didn't know how to use FreeBSD and the fact that Elmira is a Windows city was completely agitating me, so I ended up uninstalling FreeBSD from my main hardrive, re-installed Windows, and I am e-mailing you guys for help, but don't fret, I have not left FreeBSD high and dry. I am going to install it onto my very old 261MB SeaGate HDD. But if I am going to use FreeBSD I need help getting used to it. Like, for example, how do I run a program, let's say Netscape for example. Please do help! I have always heard good reports about UNIX based OSes like FreeBSD. Thank-you.