minor gcc 3.4 issue

LiQuiD liquid at homebass.ca
Sat Sep 4 08:36:25 PDT 2004

Please forgive me if there was an easy way to find this out and I'm
retarded, but uhm... how can I know if the issue brought forward in the
post last month by the person below applies to the 4.x or 5.x branch?

I have a FreeBSD system that was cvsup'd to -STABLE on jul. 24th and I'd
like to do so again in the next few weeks.  However, I'm reluctant to do
so if this new compiler is an issue as this machine is a mail server and
dns server for my network.

Thank you,
Sandro