Way OT: How long does your box run for?

Hugo Silva klr at 6s-gaming.com
Fri Sep 3 13:24:36 PDT 2004

I've had a 4.8 server with 280 days uptime, then the motherboard burned :/

I try never to reboot my servers, only when critical security updates are
issued. The reason for this is I work with shell providers mostly, and the
uptime is a big factor for the clients.

But of course, if choosing to reboot & apply a patch or let the server
unpatched with a possible root vulnerability, I'll go for the reboot
anytime.

www.6s-gaming.com