gdm/kdm and synergy

Dee Gaans deegaans at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 05:29:12 PDT 2004

I have a similar setup, FreeBSD, Fedora and a win2k
box..  My Fedora is a client without a mout and
keyboard..  I have a file with the command "synergyc
-n IP_address_of_Client/Fedora
IP_address_of_Synergy_Server

Move this file into your init.d directory and then
make a link to your systems normal run level
directory, i.e. rc#.d, where # is your systems normal
run level..  Hope this helps resolve your problem

Dee