Pthreads Bug & Bacula

Drew Tomlinson drew at mykitchentable.net
Sat Oct 30 13:25:20 PDT 2004

Can anyone tell me if or when the pthreads bug was fixed in version 4?
Google searches show some indication it was fixed in 4.9 and other
information that it was fixed in 4.10.  I'm running 4.9-RELEASE-p4.

Currently I'm following the instructions in pthreads-fix.txt but with my
DLT30 drive, I can see this will take many hours.  I would really
appreciate it if someone can save me the time.  :)  I will upgrade to
4.10 if I need to but would rather not if I don't have to.  I don't want
to fix what isn't broken!  :)

Thanks,

Drew

--