GPL vs BSD Licence

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Oct 29 22:40:21 PDT 2004

I don't believe that the GPL will never be tested in court.  In fact
I think that the FSF is really wanting to see it tested in court
so that it gains some legitimacy.  But I think that they are
waiting for the right case to come along - one that would be so
obviouly favorable to them that they would almost be guarenteed
to win it.

Ted