MRTG monitoring specific ports

Aaron P. Martinez ml at proficuous.com
Thu Oct 28 17:06:26 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-27 at 23:34, Spades wrote:
> Thanks, how do i install this and view the MRTG of
> the port 25, 110, etc.

Just a word, probably save you from getting flamed by a someone hard
core down the road...you really should bottom post, as is lets newcomers
to the thread get a glimpse as to what is going on.  This also gets you
the best help.

That said, you can simply change to the /usr/src/ports/net/ntop
directory issue make install clean and sit back.  You will need to read
the documentation on configuring it after it's installed.

Aaron