Hacker activity?

Steve Suhre steve at Antero.com
Thu Oct 28 13:50:03 PDT 2004

Thanks, the log looks similar, except that they don't use foo, they use
common names and mostly root. We have the servers secured, but it didn't
seem like the method they were using had any chance of success, so I was
confused... I think the key is that they're surfing for servers with bad
security habits. Thanks for your help!

---
Steve Suhre
Antero web technologies