Compiling with patches using the ports collectio

CHris Rich freebsdnews at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:27:52 PDT 2004

One more question....(hopefully)

Has anyone had any experience with compiling the following patch with
the qmail-mysql port? the patch is called validrcptto and the website
is: http://www3.sympatico.ca/humungusfungus/code/validrcptto.html.

There is another patch we have looked at called badrcptto which the
site is http://patch.be/qmail/badrcptto.html.

Basically I'm just curious if anyone has had any experience with them
and how those experiences went.

Thanks and thanks for the quick replies as well