portupgrade and pkgtools.conf

Uros uros at sir-mag.com
Thu Oct 28 04:40:16 PDT 2004

        'graphics/gd' => [
                'WITHOUT_X11=1'
        ],
        'devel/subversion' => [
                'WITHOUT_NEON=1',
                'WITH_APACHE2_APR=1',
                'WITH_BERKELEYDB=42'
        ],

I found a patch but it seems tigris is offline, so I'll try later. Also if
I use porinstall it works with parameters but not with portupgrade.

regards

Uros

DB> On Thu, 28 October, 2004 10:55 am, Uros said:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I'm trying to update subversion from ports and I have
>> WITH parameters in my pkgtools.conf
>>
>> 'devel/subversion' => [
>>                 'WITHOUT_NEON=1',
>>                 'WITH_APACHE2_APR=1',
>>                 'WITH_BERKELEYDB=42'
>>         ]
>>
>> but when I do porupgrade subversion it looks like there was no parameters
>> added to make. Because I always get error that devel/apr is not properly
>> builded.
>>
>> Am I doing something wrong here.

DB> As Dick has already said, the port is broken (I trust his word on that -
DB> haven't checked far enough to confirm - interrupted the build after
DB> confirming a hunch).  However, I just used the same set of options as you
DB> mention above, and get this output at the start of the portinstall
DB> session:

--->># portinstall subversion
--->>  Installing 'subversion-1.0.8' from a port (devel/subversion)
--->>  Building '/usr/ports/devel/subversion' with make flags: