pf moved to the base system, please build it from there

FreeBsdBeni freebsdbeni at spymac.com
Wed Oct 27 12:16:33 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've upgraded from 5.2.1 to 5.3-release and I had to rebuild quite some ports.
So far all went ok (I think...). But then I came on pf. And when I tried to
"make reinstall", it gave me just a "pf moved to the base system, please
build it from there" message. I launched sysinstall but I didn't find
anything relating to pf. How do I (re)build pf from the base system ?
In my kernel I've added the devices pf, pflog and pfsync.
Thanks for the help !
--
FreeBsdBeni.