10-13" laptop. Where to buy?

Eric Crist ecrist at secure-computing.net
Tue Oct 26 14:31:27 PDT 2004

On Oct 26, 2004, at 1:23 AM, Svein Halvor Halvorsen wrote:

> [Michael Johnson, 2004-10-25]
>>  	I'm looking for a x86 laptop with a 10 to 13" screen but its very
>>  hard to find one under 14"
>>  anyone have any ideas of where to look?
>
> I am very happy with my Dell Latitude X300.

What are you looking to use this laptop for?  If you just want a tiny
laptop with a *nix of some sort, try apple.  Otherwise, you can get the
little sony laptop.  You can find an example here:

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/
SY_BrowseCatalog-Start?
CategoryName=cpu_VAIONotebookComputers&CP=newsonycom_navbar_el_nb

WARNING: THE ABOVE PROBABLY WRAPPED.

HTH
-----
Eric F Crist