perl vs php round 1

Gert Cuykens gert.cuykens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 23:03:52 PDT 2004

i want to learn something that is capable to run applications on the
web but is totally separated from the html meaning i HATE doing this

hello.php

code
110101110101010111101010
code
html
he look at me
html
code
1010101011010101010101
code
html
he look at me
html

i want to do this

hello.class
code
10101010101111001110101111111
code

hello.html
html
look at me
html

And i would defenatly want something with classes

So i gues we have php java perl phyton or (asp :P)

And NO i am not going to learn all 4 of them, i have only one
braincell to put some syntax in and it is going to be frenchphp,
dutchjava, chineseperl, or englishphyton.