10-13" laptop. Where to buy?

Eric Kjeldergaard kjelderg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:50:02 PDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:26:32 -0400, Michael Johnson <ahze at ahze.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>         I'm looking for a x86 laptop with a 10 to 13" screen but its very hard
> to find one under 14"
> anyone have any ideas of where to look?

I recommend the IBM X-series as they are small and still quite sexy.
If cost is more of a concern, however, sam's club here in the states
(where I'm kind of assuming you are) often has smallish laptops for
~1000USD new.  They way in under 5lbs. and are the 12.1 inch screen.
--
If I write a signature, my emails will appear more personalised.