accessibility/atk-1.4.0 port won't install/deinstall on 4.9

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Sat Oct 23 12:06:00 PDT 2004

Hi, folks,

	I'm having trouble with accessibility/atk-1.4.0 on a 4.9 installation.
Both portinstall and portupgrade tell me that

"make: don't know how to make all-depends-list. Stop
** Makefile of 'accessibility/atk' is possibly broken:
	make: no target to make.

** The following packages were not installed or upgraded
	 accessibility/atc (atk-1.4.0) (Makefile broken)"

I've tried various things, of which it's pretty clear none were
right--any advice on what to do?

Thanks,

	John A