Internet Access

Lucas Holt laffer1 at foolishgames.com
Fri Oct 22 09:35:08 PDT 2004

i used to have SBC dsl... it will work with freebsd although its not
officially supported and none of the yahoo gimicks will work like video
streaming as they only support windows IE.  (i'm also a mac user so it
pisses me off on several levels)  If you are ever down, they won't help
you because you don't run windows.  You could lie to them of course.  :)

It might be good to look for a different isp anyway.  I've had a lot of
problems with SBC's billing department.

Luke