The wheel of a mouse

Eric Kjeldergaard kjelderg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:42:33 PDT 2004

> Try this instead of auto:
> Option  "Protocol"      "IMPS/2"

I have to speak up and concur here.  On my system, I was not able to
get moused to properly access my mousewheel.  (Yes, I was using the
appropriate option(s) and did try quite a number fo things.)  However,
when I switched to ImPS/2 and /dev/psm0 for X to do direct access of
my mouse device, it began working perfectly.  I don't really use mouse
on console anyways.  You may want to try that if it seems you're
having troubles.

--
If I write a signature, my emails will appear more personalised.