USB developer please look at cdce driver -- (Was: Driver for Yopy PDA)

epilogue epilogue at allstream.net
Mon Oct 18 13:15:01 PDT 2004

hello again,

i just noticed this driver turn up in the openbsd code.  i'm suspecting
that it might resolve pc-pda connectivity issues for some users.

man:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=cdce&sektion=4

cvsweb:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/usb/if_cdce.c
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/dev/usb/if_cdcereg.h

would really appreciate it if a committer glanced at the code.
  (...and, if meritorious, eventually ported this piece over)

hopefully, this will scratch someone's itch.  in the meantime, knoppix
it is.    =]

many thanks,
epi