how to make use of Logitech Deluxe keyboard?

Geert Hendrickx geert.hendrickx at ua.ac.be
Thu Oct 14 11:13:19 PDT 2004

Hi there,

I've got this shiney new Logitech "Deluxe Access Keyboard" (didn't
choose it myself).  It has all kinds of extra keys (e-mail, messenger,
webcam, sound volume control, play/stop/prev/next, and many, many
others).  Of course, all this extra functionality does not work in
FreeBSD.

However, I would like to make use of these keys my own way.  Does anyone
have experience with this?  How can I assign functions to these non-
standard keys?  And maybe do you have some good ideas which functions to
assign to them?  I was thinking about (un)mounting devices, xlock, and
even some meant-to-be functions such as volume control.

Or should I just waste these extra keys?

GH

--
:wq