where to find security updates?

Matthias F. Brandstetter haimat at lame.at
Thu Oct 14 04:57:41 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I am somewhat new to FreeBSD, and so not 100% used to this ports and
portaudit system.

My daily sec. output says, that my installed "mod_php4-4.3.8_2" has two
vulnerabilities. So I did an "cvsup /root/ports-supfile" and a "make
search=mod_php4" afterwards. But I can only see "mod_php4-4.3.6" now,
which does not look like an update to "mod_php4-4.3.8_2".

Now my question is: How should/can I update mod_php4, if there is no update
available?

Greetings and TIA, Matthias

--
Homer: No TV and No Beer Make Homer ... something something.

Marge: Go crazy?

Homer: Don't mind if I do!

     Treehouse of Horror V