OpenOffice 1.1.0 Install Problem

Peter Gregson peter.gregson at dal.ca
Wed Oct 13 19:17:22 PDT 2004

Barry,

Did you get an answer to the problem?  I have the same problem and it's
driving me nuts.

TIA
Peter
--
Peter H. Gregson, Ph.D., P.Eng.
NSERC Chair in Design Innovation

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 15:30, Lee Mx wrote:

> Did you actually mount it?

No, I neglected to say that when I tried to do the mount, I received the
same error I got when I attempted to load the linprocfs kernel module. I
am assuming the mount command fails because that kernel module has to be
loaded first, and as I mentioned, that load command fails.

digital-village#  kldload -v /modules/linprocfs
kldload: can't load /modules/linprocfs: Exec format error

digital-village# mount -t linprocfs linprocfs /compat/linux/proc
linprocfs: vfsload(linprocfs): Exec format error

digital-village# dmesg | tail
link_elf: symbol nextpid undefined
link_elf: symbol nextpid undefined

Thanks,