Wireless card problem.

Laszlo Antal lantal at tmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:32:04 PDT 2004

I have 4.10 FreeBSD installed on my laptop.
Everything working fine exept the Wireless network card stop working
after about 5-10min. I disable the APM in the kernel but it still
stops.
At boot up when the startup bring up my network cards the wireless
card on the bottom is POWERSAVING OFF     POWERSLEEPING 100!!
My last idea is the "POWERSLEEPING 100" is the problem but I could not
figureout how to disable or set it to OFF.

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thank you Laszlo

--lantal