Can't Install FreeBSD 5.x into IBM Machine with 2 XEON CPUs and IBM ServerRAID BIOS 5.11...

=?big5?B?qVCsZql2?= jbt at mail.rfps.kh.edu.tw
Tue Oct 12 21:00:54 PDT 2004

Dear Sir,

        I have a IBM machine with 2 Intel Xeon CPUs  (2.4GHz) , IBM =
ServerRAID BIOS 5.11.05, 80P ULTRA160 SCSI DRIVE 36.4G x 5, 1GB RAM. =
And, I can't install FreeBSD 5.x  (5.2.1 and 5.3-beta7) into this IBM =
machine. When I put the Install CD into CDROM, it just show a lot of =
message like Register data and I can't pause it so I can't post error =
message here. :(

        I just have a question that if i could install FreeBSD 5.x into =
this IBM machine?=20

        Thank you very much.

Regard,
Botzong Jou      =20