Apache13+static modperl+modssl?

Tillman Hodgson tillman at seekingfire.com
Tue Oct 12 09:26:20 PDT 2004

Howdy,

How does one get Apache compiled with both a statically compiled modperl
(required for www/bricolage) as well as modssl?

I see a www/apache13-modssl and a www/apache13-modperl, but spelunking
through the Makefiles for either doesn't reveal a knob that enables the
"other" option.

-T

--
Give me the judgment of balanced minds in preference to laws every time.  Codes
and manuals create patterned behavior.  All patterned behavior tends to go