out of i-nodes?

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Sun Oct 10 15:13:43 PDT 2004

Rishi Chopra <idfubar at yahoo.com> wrote:
> -- Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
>

> > Don't wrap machine generated output, it makes your
> > email a PITA to decipher.
>
> As long as we're on the subject of ettiquette, don't
> include your replies on top of messages like a
> dumbshmuck n00b.
>
> Question still stands; I apologize for text wrapping
> of some email clients.

You didn't read the entire email, and you snipped away the answer when
you replied.

I put the formatting note at the top of the message, because it wasn't
really related to the message content itself.  This could be argued in
circles as to whether it's good or bad formatting practice, but I don't
care to argue it today.  If enough people jump down my throat who
believe it's bad practice, I'll change it, but you're the first that's
complained in many years.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies