Good tool for light photo editing?

Chris Hill chris at monochrome.org
Wed Oct 6 18:10:34 PDT 2004

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004, stan wrote:

> What's a good tool to do some really lightweight editeing on them with?
> Mostly I just need to rotate the vertical ones, but I _might_ do just a
> little cropping on some few.

Jerry already said this, but I need to add a 'me too' - I would (and do)
use xv for this sort of thing. It's pretty lightweight and can do what
you need to do. It can also convert images to lower resolution, which
you might want for posting on the web, as well as some amount of color
correction type stuff. See /usr/ports/graphics.

Chris Hill               chris at monochrome.org
**                     [ Busy Expunging <|> ]