What version of FBSD does Yahoo run?

Jonathan T. Sage sagejona at theatre.msu.edu
Wed Oct 6 13:45:32 PDT 2004

Bigelow, Andrea L. wrote:
> Where's the documentation? I'd like to see this for myself.

Most likely this is in reference to a few lines in /usr/src/UPDATING,
stating that all of the debug features are turned on by default in 5.x <
5.3, making it much slower.  This is less than true if those options are
turned off.

~j

--
Jonathan T. Sage
Theatrical Lighting / Set Designer

"He said he likes me, but he's not in-like with me."- Connie, King of
the Hill

[HTTP://www.JTSage.com]
[HTTP://design.JTSage.com]
[sagejona at msu.edu]