Troubleshoting with nat

deepak deepak at lafanceindia.com
Mon Oct 4 00:17:16 PDT 2004

Dear sir
I have two network on two different switch. My pc have two lan cards
among which 1st is connected to 1st switch and 2nd is connected to
second switch. Both the switch are not cascaded. One pc from 1st network
can ping to 1st card and not to 2nd card and 2nd network , in the same
manner pc from 2nd network can't ping to 1st card and 1st network . How
to do it without cascading .  All my pc are running windows 2000 server
and professional.

Deepak Srivastava
Lafance Overseas Private Ltd.
Handy: 011 38750887
Ph: +91 11 26827333
Think Positively and Masterfully, With Confidence and Faith, and life
becomes more secure... richer in achievement and experience - Swami
Vivekananda