[OT] Anyone know a good counterpart to this list for Mac OS X?

Bart Silverstrim bsilver at chrononomicon.com
Fri Oct 1 12:14:18 PDT 2004

On Sep 26, 2004, at 9:16 PM, Eric Crist wrote:

> On Sep 26, 2004, at 8:03 PM, Kevin Stevens wrote:
>

>> On Sep 26, 2004, at 17:56, Eric Crist wrote:

>>> Sorry for the off-topic question.  I was wondering if anyone is
>>> aware of a good counterpart to this list for Mac OS X.  Possibly
>>> even containing people from this list who've moved to a Mac?  I just
>>> moved my primary workstation to a PowerBook G4 and I'm starting to
>>> have some techie questions that I can't quite figure out.
>>
>> If you want to post to a Mac list, I suggest taking a look at the
>> X-Unix
>> list at: http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/X-Unix.html
>>
>> KeS
>
> I'm going to give this a shot.  Hopefully they're as professional as
> those on this list.  I've got high standards now a days. ;)

I'm looking for a decent list for Windows Server 2000 :-/  We have some
terminal servers and file servers acting up with some quirks
(surprise!).

For your question, I am subscribed to a pretty good MacOSX admin
list...my rule lists the address as macosx-admin.omnigroup.com , so
maybe I had subscribed from the omnigroup website :-)

-Bart