[Fwd: Re: Stop in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/tk84/work/tk8.4.6/unix.]

Michael Janis mjanis at chem.ucla.edu
Mon Nov 29 23:01:30 PST 2004

Hello,

I have the same problem listed below with the tk84 port install, which
is a dependency of the R-2.0.1 port.

FreeBSD xxxx.xxxx.ucla.edu 5.3-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE #0: Fri Nov
5 04:19:18 UTC 2004
root at harlow.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Has anyone solved this problem?

Many thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Yours,

Michael Janis