I can not install FreeBSD 5.3 in an old Pentium 100 MHz

Ramiro Aceves ea1abz at wanadoo.es
Sun Nov 28 13:34:06 PST 2004

Hello Ted and FreeBSD fans,

I have tried the FreeBSD 4.10 boot floppies and they work. I am still
thinking about why 5.3 fails. I have tried some hint.*.*.*="*"  that I
found searching on the Internet but it does not work.

I would like installing FreeBSD in that old machine. I had Debian woody
working well there.

Thanks.
Ramiro.