ACL and tunefs

Adam Stroud adstro at stny.rr.com
Sat Nov 27 05:55:13 PST 2004

Kees:

You were right, I did not umount the filesystem first, I dropped into
single user mode and I thought that did unmount the filesystem.  When I
booted the machine into single the tunefs command seemed to work OK.

However, I still dont get a "+" when I do a long listing of a file and
the handbook says I should see one.  Does this mean that things did not
take?